STAINLESS STEEL CONSTRUCTIONS
We produce in our factory in Rhodes, stainless steel constructions for use in restaurants in dimensions you want.
The stainless steel constructions are made with the highest level of specifications and based on the highest European standards of gravity and hygiene. Indicatively, we note some elements of the construction specifications:
• The material for the construction is stainless steel chromonickel steel 18/10/304 satin of excellent quality GRIT 120.
• The horizontal work surfaces made of stainless steel 18/10 satin, 1.5 mm thick, with reinforcement of chipboard 16 mm thick.
Coated with 5 mm thick stainless steel. This forms a compact work surface for high impact and hard use resistance (all surfaces are sandwich type).
• The vertical sides and shelves of the cabinets are made of 1 mm thick stainless steel.
• Workbenches and worktops have a reinforced shelf at the bottom.
• Tables and tables have legs made of square tube 40 × 40 stainless steel 18/10 satin, without soldering and seams for easy cleaning. Height adjustable soles.
• All items mounted on the wall have a height of 10 cm.
• Heavy duty drawers with stainless steel guides dimensions 45x50x20.
• The cabinets have stainless steel shelves reinforced inside.
• Sliding doors without groove at the bottom of cabinets and
heat chambers for reasons of ease of cleaning.
• Refrigerators and counters inside and outside are made of stainless steel with adjustable soles.
• Odor removal hoppers with stainless steel filters and interior lighting.